Rules and General Information
1. General Admission - All persons 6 and over $10.00 on Wednesday, $15.00 on Thursday, $25.00 on Friday, $30.00 on Saturday. Advance season ticket is $35.00. Gate season ticket is $45.00 Children 5 years and under are free. Gates will be open for admission and sale of tickets at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday. No charge for Carnival Rides.
Attention- This Year: No Season Tickets can be purchased after Wednesday July 26, 2017.
2. There will be no passes given away to any person entering the fairgrounds. This includes Fair Officials, Exhibitors, Helpers and Concessionaires.
3. Profits – All profits go back into the improvement of Fair buildings and facilities and to improve succeeding Fairs.
4. The Fair Board reserves the right to pro-rate all premiums, should the total receipts of the Fair fall below the income necessary to meet current expenses of the Fair.
5. The Gasconade County Fair Board will not be responsible to any individual, corporation or association for any losses by fire, theft, damage or personal injury sustained by anyone through the negligence of any person or group of persons, exhibits or exhibitors.
6. If some exhibitors wish to exhibit items not listed in this catalog, a class will be made for them. They will exhibit for ribbons only.
No cash premium will be paid.
7. Livestock exhibitors must keep their alleyways and livestock bedding clean at all times or forfeit their premiums.
8. No introductions or speeches of political candidates on stage or over public address system.
9. Exhibit buildings will be open Wednesday after 6:00 p.m. and from 10:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
10. All concessions and vendors will be closed no later than midnight Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday, Sunday at 12:30 a.m.
11. No carry-in alcohol beverages are permitted.
12. No pets allowed unless used as aid for handicapped.
13. Parking inside fence allowed only with parking permit.
14. Absolutely no chairs will be allowed on the bleachers at the lower field.
15. No Reserved Seating on bleachers at lower field.
16. The Gasconade County Fair Board prohibits the sale of the following items at the Gasconade County Fair:
Colored hair spray, odorous products, i.e.: stink bombs, fart spray, etc, morally objectionable or obscene items, ready to eat food items, firearms,
knives and/or weapons.
17. All announcements made at the fair supercede all printed materials.
The Gasconade County Fair Foundation, Inc. assumes no responsibility for sickness or disease which may be passed between livestock or between livestock and humans. All exhibitors and fair-goers are put on notice that they assume the inherent risks of contact with livestock.