TAKE THE CHALLENGE!!!
The Gasconade County Fair Association invites you to be the designer of the cover for the 2020 Gasconade County Fair catalog. Deadline for entries is March 18, 2020. One entry will be chosen and the winner will be awarded one free season pass to the 2020 Gasconade County Fair and credit for design in catalog. The rules are as follows:.
1. Design must be 8 1/2 x 11 inches (portrait/vertical orientation). Design must cover complete page.
2. Cover must include following information:
Theme: Celebrate Gasconade County's Bicentennial At The Fair
Dates: July 29, 30, 31, and August 1, 2020
73rd Annual Gasconade County Fair
3. Should be color and must be print ready.
4. Must be original design and you must give the Fair Foundation full rights to reproduce design. (If computer design we will need disc file.)
5. Student's name may not appear on original design but credit will be given in the catalog. Name, address, school, and phone number must be submitted with design. (Can be lightly printed on back.)
6. Design must be based on the theme: "Celebrate Gasconade County's Bicentennial At The Fair"
7. Student must be a resident of Gasconade County or attend a school in Gasconade County.
8. Gasconade County Fair Catalog Committee does reserve the right to reject any or all submissions.
If questions, please call 573-437-3942
Submit designs before March 18, 2020, to:
Gasconade County Fair Catalog Committee
c/o Annette Pfeiffer
2835 AufderHeide Road
Owensville, MO 65066